YouTube Data API
Create Your Own Credentials
Here is guide how to create your own API credentials (Some background information on this topic):
1. Log in to https://console.cloud.google.com/
6. Here is the link to create your API cerdentials (OAuth client ID), but you need to configure the consent screen first, which the user sees before he give apps access to his YouTube account. And you need to invite yourself as users as the project is in test state.
7. Below you have also to enter a user support email address.
8. Skip adding invited users and go back to dashboard.
9. Publish the app / project.
10. And now you can create the API credentials (OAuth client ID).
10. Easy eh?